temp-logo

 

The Red Rock Fish and Game club was founded in 1947. The local fisherman and hunters wished to have a place to meet and train the younger generation. They took over the range which was a leftover from the prisoner of war camp. Many private events were held in the old building to the delight of those who participated.
The present Club House was built in 1987 and completed in 1989. The new Club House was the result of the volunteer spirit of this little town. It took local fund raising, government grants and Club members donating their time and skills to complete this project. The building has hosted many community events.

The Annual Kids Fish Derby, the Annual Lake Trout Derby which has been a drawing card for tourists, 1st of July festivities and the Live From the Rock Folk Festival.

Red Rock Fish and Game Club Executives

Past President: Patrick Mcguire
President: Guy Rioux
Vice President: Tammy Brown
Treasurer: Barry Brown
Secretary: Joanne Neitzschman

Committee Chairs

Ways and Means: Tammy Brown
Fish Derby: Shirley Jean
Kids Derby: Patricia Hardy

CFNO2009
sncfdc

ctc

ncu

Red Rock Fish and Game Club
Box 206
Red Rock, Ontario
P0T 2P0